Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday the 13th

It's supposed to be a day of ill-fortune, but my Friday the 13th has turned out to be full of unexpected blessings.

First of all, I learned that my short story "Twister" had been accepted by editor Nicole Gestalt for the charity anthology Coming Together: Through the Storm. This anthology will benefit the victims of the recent devastating hurricane in the Philippines. The book should be available in a few weeks. Don't worry, I'll let you know!


Then I added two new readers to my private email list (with their permission, of course). Two might not seem like a lot, but I'm grateful for everyone who's willing to share my news with them.

Then I heard from Chrissy Szarek that my post was live at her blog:

http://caszarekwriter.blogspot.com/2013/12/friday-feature-welcomes-lisbet-sarai-on.html

Check it out! I'm giving way free books!

Finally, I didn't even know until I saw the release announcement that the full set of What's Her Secret stories has been released in print! With a great cover, too!


If you're one of those dinosaurs like me, who really likes the feel of a physical book in your hand, get your copy today!

Yup, it's been a good day. And tomorrow starts the weekend. I've got great stuff planned. See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)