Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Snog #96: A New Snog from Cat Toy

Greetings, readers! Today's snog is a bit special. It's part of the Blisse Kiss After Dark blog hop event, a mini-fright-fest of Halloween-themed kissing fun.

I just uploading my October newsletter to my website. For my traditional free reading feature, I've written a sensational new chapter in my Cat Toy shifter serial. I realized that a black were-cat was absolutely perfect for a Halloween celebration.

Of course I can't do a blog hop without a prize. Leave a comment with your email below and I'll enter you in a drawing for a copy of my Halloween BDSM tale, Rendezvous.

After you've savored my kiss, hop on over to Victoria's Blisse Kiss page for links to lots more sexy snogs!



-->
I found my apartment door locked. Had Tom not returned yet? The studio was dark, all the lights out and the blinds drawn as I'd left them. “Tom?” My voice was hoarse with fear. She found him. She's caught him.

A man-shaped shadow rose from the chair near the window. “Shaina! Thank the gods you're safe!” In an instant, I was wrapped in his strong arms, with his face buried in my hair. Peace and comfort flooded in, washing away my worry and uncertainty. This was where I belonged.

Unerring even in the darkness, his lips found mine. I opened automatically, drinking in his sweet, wild flavor. He smelled of smoke and earth, crisp nights and growing things. The tension that had sustained me through my encounter with the sorceress vanished, so that for a moment I felt limp and weak. Taking advantage of my lassitude, he drew me closer, the rigid bulk in his trousers rooting in the gap between my thighs and making me gasp. As he boldly probed my mouth, his hands roamed over my curves to my ass and pulled me tighter still.

Fierce need swept through me like a forest fire. I threaded my fingers into his wiry curls and took over the kiss, sucking his tongue into my mouth, gnawing on his lips, devouring him. With a growl, he sank his fingernails into my butt – I could feel the bite even through my jeans - and ground his erection against me. The friction kindled sparks in my swollen clit. They shot through me, lighting up my body like fireworks.

His muscles shifted like bands of steel under his shirt, under my hands. My fingers itched to feel his nakedness. At the same time, I was unwilling to release my hold on him so that we could get undressed. Desperate with desire, clutching and writhing, we rocked against one another like boats caught in a storm.

Now,” he groaned into my mouth. “I want you now!” We managed to separate long enough to tear off our clothes. Tom seized me around the waist and dragged me to the floor. He flipped me onto my stomach as though I weighed nothing, then grabbed my hips to haul me up to my hands and knees. His nails dug stinging crescents into my bare ass and his coarse pubic hair scratched the back of my thighs.

Tom...?” I peered over my shoulder at his looming figure. His roughness both thrilled and scared me. He was so much stronger than I was. I could never fight him off.

But why was I thinking about fighting? I wanted everything he had to give me. 

*****

Want to read the rest of the story? Click here to read starting at the beginning, or here for just the new chapter. 

 

 

26 comments:

Debby said...

Love the last line!!
debby236 at gmail dot com

Patti P said...

Wow. I have been sick and I just woke up and read this. Thank you. ;) I needed that can you send his twin to come visit me?
Musicalfrog at comcast dot net

Sharon Baker said...

I read this as I love black cats. Have had 2 so far and they lived a long time.
This is a good story. I loved it.

Unknown said...

wow that was a steamy excerpt thanks for sharing it and love the black kitty picture :)

j.m.platt83 at gmail dot com

Colleen C. said...

Wow what a snippet! That woke me up!
Love black cats! ;)
greenshamrock AT cox DOT net

Jana Leah B said...

Enjoyed it! Thanks! turtle6422@gmail.com

bn100 said...

Very nice

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

meeeeeeow! Loved the excerp. Need to read from the beginning now.
carolyn
j-coverholser at sbcglobal dot net

Unknown said...

Wow, that was awesome, and I'm wanting more, more more!!
luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

the jo said...

"Now" "I want you now" WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! what a great tease.....now, I gotta go back and read from the beginning.....and how did I miss this serial anyway???

Thanks for sharing and for the chance for a Lisabet book!

hugs from your fan,
jo
johannasnodgrass(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

read whole story from begining and now I'm dying to know what happens next. boo hoo
carolyn

Anonymous said...

Wow, have to go read this now. Have it bookmarked. Love the picture of the cat as I have a pure black one-even her nose is black.

Patricia
panthers.ravens@yahoo dot com

Lisabet Sarai said...

We aim to please!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Patti,

Tom is one of a kind...

Hope you are feeling better!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks so much, Sharon. Have you read the earlier chapter?

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, Jeanette,

I think you're a new visitor - am I right?

That's my lovely Blackness. She sits on the back of our armchairs and helps us to read the paper!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hey, Colleen!

So glad you liked it!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks you, J!

Lisabet Sarai said...

I'm not sure "nice" is exactly the word I'd use...but thanks for dropping by!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Enjoy, Carolyn!

Lisabet Sarai said...

I'm going to try and finish this in the next couple of months. Then I'll publish the whole thing in one book

Lisabet Sarai said...

Joanna! How wonderful to hear from you! I was just thinking about you today, actually. Hope you're doing great.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Come back next month, Carolyn - I'll have another installment!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Patricia!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisabet...so this is the Sunday Snog;) *nodding head* I love it;) Thanks so much for sharing...I need to read last weeks chapter:)

Lisabet Sarai said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'll bet you thought I forgot about this drawing. Not at all - I've just been ridiculously busy with work stuff. But anyway, picking a winner today, October 31st, seems only appropriate.

And my winner is - PATTI! Congratulations!

Thanks to all for your comments. And by the way, I have another drawing going on RIGHT NOW, over at H.K. Carlton's blog:

http://pickagenrealready.blogspot.com/2013/10/sharing-halloween-with-lisabet-sarai.html

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)