Thursday, May 19, 2016

It's almost here! (#smutbythesea #eroticfun @victoriablisse)

Attention, all my readers and friends from the UK!   Smut by the Sea is almost upon us. Believe me, if I were anywhere in the British Isles--heck, if I were in Europe!--I'd be planning to attend. I had the good fortune to be there last year. I haven't had so much fun since the coed stag party my husband and I organized for our wedding...


Smut Events are fun, safe, inclusive days out when our community of erotica writers, sex bloggers. talented performers, readers, geeks & those that love them get together to socialize, exchange ideas and inspire one another. Smut by the sea 2016 is the fourth event to be held at Scarborough Library and this year it is on Saturday 28th May from 10am -5pm.

On the day there will be a host of fun, smutty things to enjoy including interactive workshops, reading slams, a brand new incarnation known as Dr Scribbly and much, much more. You even get your buffet lunch thrown in for free!

In the erotic marketplace you’ll be able to meet event sponsors Godemiche and get to grips with their amazing handmade silicone dildos, have a go on the world famous erotic tombola and win sex toys galore, check out amazingo.co.uk and treat yourself or pick up a book from the book stall and get your copy signed by the attending authors.

Tickets are now available from just £12 (excluding paypal charges) and there are a few limited author and promo tickets left for those who want to bring their books and promotional items on the day. Pick up your ticket at Eventbrite now or if you’d like to arrange an alternative way to pay other than paypal contact Victoria Blisse at victoria @ victoriablisse. co. uk (no spaces). As Host with the most she will be able to answer all your questions too. 



(I should mention that if you've never been to Scarborough, it's a delightful town, full of history and atmosphere. You can read about my last year's experience--and fantasies--and enjoy some photos, here.)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)