Thursday, October 29, 2015

New Release for Halloween! Coming in Costume by Lisabet Sarai

Just in time for Halloween!

Looking for a quick Halloween read to get you in the mood for costumes, trick or treat and other seasonal naughtiness? Grab a copy of my brand new Halloween-themed BDSM ménage erotic romance, Coming in Costume!



No costume can hide who you really are

When her dominant husband Greg proposes that they attend a company Halloween gala, Isabella is too excited to be suspicious. Unlike her introverted master, she adores parties and dressing up. Greg provides the perfect costumes―a schoolgirl and her stern professor―outfits that are not too revealing or risqué while still celebrating the nature of their relationship. Only after they arrive at the party does Bella learn her Dom has planned a kinky, semi-public scene involving both pain and pleasure―a Halloween masque that includes a starring role for Greg’s best friend James.

This volume includes two bonus stories featuring the same characters. In Silver Bells, Greg gives his long-time friend James a spectacular Christmas gift―Isabella’s body and obedience. In On the Beach, the two dominants join forces to chastise Bella for her lack of self-control in coming without permission―and to reward her for her willing surrender.

Here’s an exclusive excerpt, not available anywhere else. Leave a comment (with your email) and you could win a free copy of my other Halloween BDSM story, Rendezvous.

***

I tried not to fidget as he stalked around me. “So here we are. Again. Honestly, Miss Archer. I’m at my wit’s end. You’re simply incorrigible.” Frustration rang in his voice. His critical stare made my cheeks burn and my nipples ache. Under his scrutiny, I became uncomfortably aware of how my breasts strained against the inadequate bra and the overly tight blouse. If I took a deep breath, it seemed, the buttons would simply pop off of their own accord.

Look at you. Dressed like a little slut. Your skirt’s at least three inches shorter than the regulations prescribe.”

I’m sorry, sir. I grew last summer, but I’ve been studying so hard I haven’t had the time…”

No excuses! I know you’re a good student, but that doesn’t exempt you from the dress code.” He paused long enough to flick at my taut nipple with his thumb. Heat streaked through me at the brief touch. “You love to show off, don’t you? You give every boy in the class a hard-on the minute you walk into the room. Even I’m not unaffected.”

He dragged my hand to the bulk swelling his trousers. A wave of lust washed through me as I pictured his hidden cock, massive, engorged, implacable and lovely. Oh, the glory of being impaled by that magnificent hardness! My squeeze was involuntary, an act of need, of worship.

He jerked away. “Oh no you don’t! Don’t try those tricks on me? Do you really think you can soften me up that way, girl? I’m not some horny teenager, or a susceptible lecher like Mark Samson. You’re going to get the punishment you deserve. With extra strokes for trying to corrupt me.” He retrieved the pointer from where he’d left it, leaning against the wall, and ran his palm down its smooth length. “On the desk, Miss Archer. Arms out, palms flat.”

Please, sir …” I began. My heart slammed against my ribs even as my pussy grew damp. I could tell that pointer was really going to hurt.

Greg cocked an eyebrow behind his fake glasses. “Arguing with me? Every objection buys you another stroke, Miss Archer. Get those outrageous tits on the desk and that delectable rear end in the air. Now!”

Uneasy excitement coiled in my belly as I obeyed. It’s always the same, the weird thrill that comes from anticipating a beating from my beloved master. Can I really be agreeing to this? Because I do consent, despite appearances. I could call off the scene in a moment. I’m fully complicit in this deviance. Some part of me wants to be punished.

I don’t like pain, as I gather some subs do. Nothing takes me higher, though, that offering myself to Greg—allowing him to wreak his sadistic worst on my body. Surrendering myself to his iron will. I could almost come from the mere thought.

***

Don’t forget to comment! And get yourself a copy of Coming in Costume... before Halloween!

Buy Links







iTunes, Kobo, B&N – coming soon!

8 comments:

Colleen C. said...

That is a really interesting hair style on the cover... Wishing you a Happy Halloween Lisabet! greenshamrock at cox dot net :)

Lisabet Sarai said...

Yes, I really wanted a witch...but her expression was so perfect, I couldn't resist.

Thanks for dropping by, and Happy Halloween!

orelukjp0 said...

I agree. The cover reminded me of a cross between Malificient and Dana Barrett (Signourney Weaver) in Ghostbusters when she's in above her bed. Really beautiful.

Hope you have a Happy Halloween.

orelukjp0 at gmail dot com

Ria Restrepo said...

Oh, deliciously hot excerpt! And I love the cover too!

Happy Halloween! :)

riarestrepo (at) gmail.com

bn100 said...

nice excerpt

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Ginger said...

Lovely line, "Get those outrageous tits on the desk and that delectable rear end in the air." I enjoyed the excerpt. Happy Halloween!

Jen B. said...

Thanks for the excerpt! This one goes on my wish list. jepeb at verizon dot net

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations to Ria, who's my winner for this giveaway!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)