Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Snog #142: Necessary Madness (M/M)

I realized that I haven't posted a M/M snog in a long time. So today I have an excerpt from my M/M paranormal novel, Necessary Madness. In case you've forgotten what this one's about, here is the blurb:

Both power and love can lead to madness.

Nineteen year old Kyle sees visions of disasters, visions that tear his world apart. Everyone assumes that he is schizophrenic, but Rob, the cop who picks him up off the street, knows better. Rob's own experience has taught him that psychic powers are real, and potentially devastating.

Since his telepathic sister's brutal murder, Rob wants nothing to do with "gifted" individuals like Kyle. Yet he can't deny his attraction to the beautiful, tortured young man -- an attraction that appears to be mutual. When a brilliant, sadistic practitioner of  the black arts lures Kyle into his clutches, Rob faces the possibility that  once again he may lose the person he loves most to the forces of darkness.

***

Oh, and if you've got a minute, check out the video trailer. It is, quite frankly, pretty
amazing.

http://youtu.be/4fVZjWpvJEo

When you've finished with my snog, head back to Victoria's place for more sexy Sunday kisses.





Kyle! I’m back.” Rob pushed the apartment door open with such force that the knob slammed into the wall. It made an ugly dent in the plaster, but he didn’t have time to think about that now. “Kyle! Sorry I’m so late. There was another bank job, Washington Federal, and they needed me to take people’s statements. Kyle?” He scanned the empty living room, fighting down panic. What if the boy had gone crazy again? His bedroom door was open; he could see that the room was empty. The door to the guest room was mostly closed.

Kyle?” Rob flung the door wide and sighed with relief. Kyle lay on his stomach across the bedspread, wearing nothing but his briefs. The taut globes of the boy’s ass shaped the stretchy fabric. The sight made Rob’s balls ache. Kyle rolled over lazily, giving Rob an eyeful of the half-tumescent cock bulging inside his BVDs.

Ah! Rob! Sorry, I fell asleep.”

No, that’s okay. I was just worried.” Rob perched on the edge of the bed by Kyle’s side. The boy’s eyes were heavy-lidded. His mouth curled into a lascivious smile.

You missed me, then?” Kyle ran one finger along the seam of Rob’s uniform trousers, sampling the hardness underneath.

Damn it, you know I did.” Rob straddled the younger man’s prone form, grabbed his wrists, and claimed his mouth in a kiss that left both of them gasping. Still pinning Kyle to the bed, Rob nuzzled his way down the side of Kyle’s neck, then licked a slow, wet path to the boy’s nipples. “All I could think about, all day, was you,” he growled, catching one of the rosy nubs between his teeth and wringing a moan from Kyle’s lips. “I couldn’t get up from my desk because I had a constant hard-on.” He flicked at the other nipple, then swirled his tongue inside Kyle’s navel. Kyle bucked his hips, rubbing himself against the bulge in Rob’s pants. “You tease!” Rob hooked the elastic waistband and pulled Kyle’s underwear down until it caught under his balls. Kyle’s rigid cock shot up like an arrow. Rob painted the rosy bulb with hot saliva, then spiralled round the shaft.

First, I’m going to suck your impudent young cock until you’re right on the edge. Then I’m going to flip you over and ram my dick into your ass, as deep as it will go.”

Please, Rob—wait…” Kyle struggled futilely against Rob’s strength.

What is it? You don’t like my plan?” Rob sat back on his heels, loosening his grip on Kyle’s wrists. “You’d rather suck me instead?”

Kyle grinned. “Either way sounds good. But we have an appointment. It’s important.”

More important that fucking?”

Maybe. I found her. The woman who was helping Mary. Her name is Elspeth Holmes and she lives in Petersham. We’re supposed to visit her this afternoon.”

What time?”

She said to come before sundown. That it might not be safe after dark.”

What the hell?”

Kyle shrugged. “I didn’t know what to say. But I read Mary’s journal, about how Elspeth taught her to subdue the voices in her mind and to concentrate her talent on one person at a time. I really think that she might be able to help me, too.”

Rob sighed. Tackling Kyle’s affliction was, in fact, more important than satisfying their mutual lust. He checked his watch. “Okay, it’s three fifteen now. The sun sets around five these days, and it takes about an hour to get to Petersham. That might be too rushed for a decent fuck. But,” he added, peeling off his trousers, “I think we can manage a quick blow job.” 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)