Monday, August 6, 2012

More BDSM Goodness

Okay, you may wonder how I can use the words "BDSM" and "goodness" together in the same phrase.

On the other hand, if you've read much of my work, I doubt you'll be surprised. Actually, I believe that, for some people (myself included) dominance and submission can improve a relationship, enhancing trust and commitment. In fact, I've found BDSM can be a gateway to spiritual growth and inner peace.

However, you don't have to be as serious as I am about BDSM to appreciate my free kinky menage story On the Beach, now available online as part of the Total-E-Bound August newsletter. The story is just plain fun.

http://news.total-e-bound.com/newsletter.asp?article=694#3

This "Hot Shot" features the same characters as my Christmas story Silver Bells from last year: devoted submissive Isabella, her master/husband Greg, and Greg's long-time friend James. In Silver Bells, Greg decided to share his slave with his best friend. On the Beach is the next stage of their joint adventure.

Here's how the story begins:

“If you’re not naked in five seconds, Bella…”

Greg doesn’t need to complete the threat. I can guess what he has in that black backpack he trundled down the steep path to the beach. A lot more than just sunscreen.

And speaking of goodness - how about some BDSM for charity! Coming Together will soon release Coming Together: With A Twist, an anthology of power-play stories to benefit the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. It includes a story of mine, and it's coming any day! (Don't worry - I'll let you know!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)