Monday, July 9, 2012

QUARANTINE is finally available!

Quarantine by Lisabet Sarai

M/M science fiction erotic romance

 

After seven years, Dylan will do anything for freedom.

During the plague of 2036



The Guardians locked up gay "carriers"  of the virus



 


In desolate quarantine camps

patrolled by cyborg warriors

and a few desperate men.

Rafe is sure he's not queer, but he can't resist Dylan

and helps him escape.

In the riot-scarred city of Sanfran

 

Dylan and Rafe fight for their lives

and their outlawed passion. 

When love is forbidden, the whole world's a prison.

 



Get your copy of Quarantine today! 

http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?P_ID=1725

And remember - every comment you leave at Beyond Romance between now and the 28th of July counts as an entry toward my grand prize, a $50 bookstore gift certificate!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if I can wait for your book tour to be over...I may have to go out and buy it.... :)

Anonymous said...

I was just over at Total E-Bound publishing looking at calls for submissions and the cover of your book completely caught my eye. Then I come here and there it is again. I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

ParanormalRomanceFan said...

WoooHooo it's here, I'm not going to be able to wait for your Tour to end, this is one Book I'm going to have to Buy from Total-E-Bound.
Congrats Lisabet, this sounds like a Dangerously Erotic, Smokin’ Hot Read with a such Eye-Catching Cover Art & an Awesome Video Book Trailer....I just HAVE to HAVE this Book!!!!

Take Care & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

Erica Pike said...

Congrats ^.^

Yvette said...

The pictures you posted make me want the book even more. I can't wait to get my copy.
Yvette
yratpatrol@aol.com

Colleen C. said...

Congrats on your book's release! Love the visuals!
greenshamrock AT cox DOT net

Emily said...

Congrats on your release! I can't wait to read this one!

tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good

halliday.sally@yahoo.co.uk

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)