Friday, May 14, 2010

Three Sexy Stories (Free, of course)

In case you didn't get a chance to look at my newsletter, you might like to know that I have three full length free reads for you this month.

Red Eye is erotica with a touch of romance (rated XXX) thrown in.

Vegas is bittersweet, rated PG, and just might bring tears to your eyes.

Finally Something Borrowed is a naughty M/M/F ménage that's based (rather loosely, alas!) on a real experience.

My newsletter also includes information about new releases, reviews, my monthly contest, and my Pick of the Month. If you have a minute, check it out at http://www.lisabetsarai.com/news.html!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)